Monday, February 25, 2013

More on Culebra

Today I'm sharing with you some more pictures of last weekend's getaway to Culebra. Like I've mentioned before, preparing to go to the beach or a weekend at any beach requires a few simple things, not that they actually need to be simple. For this look I took another oversized blouse as a cover up, but this time decided to wear one with a bold color, electric pink. For this look I added some navy shorts and my trusty Tory Burch ballerinas because we we're going to do other things after the beach, something that's really important when packing for any trip is taking things you know you're comfortable in and feel good in them. Colors are always a great addition to any look; this electric pink blouse matched perfectly with my leopard print bikini and my new tan! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Xo
Flor








Flamenco Beach

Sunny Beach
Blouse:Dalia Collection, Shorts: DKNY, Shoes: Tory Burch, Shades: Tom Ford, Bag: Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment