Thursday, February 7, 2013

The LBD


I will forever love black & white; for me, it's synonymous with chic... When I saw this dress I loved it because of its structured nature and its slightly padded shoulders. I like to think about it as my rocker/modern/structures chic LBD. I had no doubt about pairing it with my oversized blazer, they both share a flair of empowerment and modernism, which make them a perfect match. I decided to add the fuchsia sandals to add color, and thought that it would look perfect when I took the blazer off, giving a sense of playfulness to a rather strong dress. I accented it with this necklace to take advantage of the V-line plunge and the Marc Jacobs bag because I can't seem to part from it! Let me know what you think about this look!

XO
Flor




Dress: Zara, Blazer: Zara, Sandals: Steve Madden, Bag: Marc Jacobs, Shades: Tom Ford, Necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment