Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Sunny Day

Today was an amazing day, it was sunny and warm and there wasn't a cloud in the sky, ideal for a day of lounging on the beach. When you're just going to wear a bikini there's not much more to it, but when you actually need to get dressed you want to find something that's cool but has more to it. When it came time to choosing what I would wear today I definitely looked for something that would be really cool and refreshing but at the same time look nice. I loved that this was super comfortable and at the same time looked really beach chic. I chose this bag to add color and print to the look and kept the sandals a neutral tone so they would blend in and complete an effortless look. Let me know what you think about the look!

Xo
Flor








Skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch , Blouse: 7 for all Mankind, Bag: Greece, Shoes: Zodiac Shades: Tom Ford



No comments:

Post a Comment