Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Trends


Spring is bringing with it amazing trends, but the one I'm looking forward to the most are bright colors. Lately I've been craving bold and bright colors, I just love how they can brighten up a room and add a happy spark to your day. There's one color in specific that has me searching high and low for it... bright yellow. I'm sad to say that I don't own any piece in this color, but I'm excited to see how I can add it to my closet... This trend is super easy to incorporate to your existing wardrobe, you can buy statement pieces or accent pieces and mix them with what you already have. The best choice really is purchasing some classic staples in bright colors, so they'll never be out of fashion.  What spring trend are you most excited about?!

Xo
Flor


















No comments:

Post a Comment