Monday, April 15, 2013

Explore


I'm always trying to find cool t-shirts that I can dress up or down and have something different to them. This t-shirt jumps out from the ordinary ones, it has this cool graphic image of a zebra with different colors, perfect to add interest to any look. I think that layering is always a great way to go and I really liked how the jacket has some delicate features like the neckline, which are a nice contrast to a rather sporty rocker chic look and it's a great way to take a jeans and t-shirt look a notch up. Working on this blogpost was super fun, there was this wonderful blanket of flowers I just couldn't resist and my cat Mostachio wanted to do a cameo on the picts! Hope you like them!

Xo
Flor 











Jeans: Levis, T-shirt: Zara, Jacket: Juicy Couture, Booties: Idore, Bag: Leather, Shades: Tom Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment