Thursday, May 2, 2013

Tribal Inspired




I've been seeing so many ethnic inspired pieces lately that I couldn't help but to be inspired by them. When I'm not sporting black and white, I'm usually in neutral tones, I know some say they're boring, but the trick is to add some statement pieces. Going back to the ethnic inspired part, this blouse has a great mix between the floral and tribal art print, and it has an amazing beaded detailed neckline. I wanted to compliment the style of the blouse and at the same time add some more color to the look, this necklace, which is really meant to be a belt keeps in line with the ethnic vibe, but adds texture and interest to the look with it's embellishment, bright colors and rope detailing. This look is really built on neutral tones, but it has texture, color and prints to make it anything, but boring. Hope you like this post!

Let me know what you think!

Xo,
Flor








Blouse: Free People, Pants: Levis, Bag: Botkier, Sandals: Idore, Shades: Tom Ford, Necklace: Old

No comments:

Post a Comment