Saturday, June 22, 2013

Mixing It With Grey


Lately I've been really into experimenting with grey, I used to think that it was a pretty boring color, but  it really has a huge potential. You can match grey with yellow, purple and bright green for a really refreshing and fun look, go more traditional with white or try grey on grey like I did. This look really came out great because of the mixing between the shades of grey and the added visual interest from the print on the blouse. The necklace was the key finishing ingredient, it added a huge tribal flair that tied in perfectly with the blouse. Grey no longer is a boring color in my book and it's ability to be mixed with a variety of colors makes it perfect for every season.  Hope you liked this look!

Let me know!

Xo
Flor





Photos by RaRod


Blouse: Matty M, Skort: BCBG, Bag: Rag & Bone, Shoes: Christian Siriano, Shades: Tom Ford


No comments:

Post a Comment