Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Palm Trees & Parrots


There was something about this blouses' quirky print and retro feel that just caught my attention, I was kind of skeptic at first about it maybe being a bit tacky, but I decided I would give it a go. It's definitely a summer type of of top, I'm really not sure if I could see it working at any other time of the year. I decided to embrace the fun bright greens, reds and blues of the blouse by matching it with this bright orange skirt that has much statement making power as the blouse. The final touch on this rather fun look was adding the purple fringed clutch for a tropical and color filled look. Hope you like this look!

Let me know what you think.

Xo
Flor






Photos by RaRod

Blouse: Van Heusen, Skirt: My Design, Shoes: Calvin Klein, Bag: Tory Burch, Shades: Tom Ford




2 comments: