Monday, August 12, 2013

Button Down


I've always had a huge thing for button down blouses, any type of one, solid colors, preppy styles, prints, short or long sleeves, I love them all. My favorite way of wearing them is by pairing them with shorts, but I always choose them a size up, I prefer them loose rather than fitted and I really like the way they look relax and simple. What really caught my attention about this blouse was the amazing print it has and the really deep rich colors. I love wearing platforms or sandals with shorts because they make your legs look amazing. Even though I chose platforms as my footwear, the look overall was kind of relaxed boho chic! Hope you like this look & Happy Week! 

Let me know what you think!

Xo
Flor 




Blouse: Zara, Shorts: Billabong, Shoes: Christian Siriano, Shades: Tom Ford, Bag: III Beca

No comments:

Post a Comment