Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Savvy Fashion



It's really common for us to live on a budget, be it on groceries, daily coffee stops, going out with friends or on fashion... obviously. It's easy to get lost in all the glitz and glamour of designer wear, and wishing we could have that skirt that just came down the Lanvin runway, but, reality is, not all of us can afford it... depressing, right?! Fashion doesn't have to mean designer labels, dressing on a budget just requires vision and confidence in your taste. It also helps that many of these genius designers have teamed up with major retailers to offer more budget friendly versions of their items. I'm a huge bargain hunter, I guess I just love the feeling of knowing I found a great piece at a great price!

For this budget friendly look I concentrated everything around this spectacular dress from Phillip Lim's collection for Target, the entire collection is amazing! I decided to style it on the edgy side, so I went for these very modern/edgy ankle boots from Zara, oversized clutch and super modern jewelry. The idea behind this entire look was keeping a super tight budget and making sure all the pieces are extremely versatile, so you can definitely get your return on investment! Hope you like this look!

Let me know what you think!

Xo
Flor



Zara Ankle Boot
French Connection Clutch
Cuff Bracelet 
Metal Rock Ring
Phillip Lim for Target

No comments:

Post a Comment