Thursday, August 29, 2013

Stockholm Fashion Week Street-Style


Since it has been raining for a substantial part of the day and I haven't been able to take pictures for the blog, the next best thing I can do is search for style inspiration and share it! I love seeing how people mix and match trends and unexpected pieces, and street-style fashion is a great way to get ideas from. These pictures are some of my favorite looks from the Stockholm Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. One of my favorite looks is the skirt matched with the Chicago Bears sweatshirt, I've been really intrigued my this trend, unfortunately it's too hot in Puerto Rico right now to sport it, but I'll find a way. Black and white is always a favorite so I won't get into too many details about it, but I'm a huge houndstooth fan and love how it looks with the leather jacket. Love the all white look... after labor day wearing white? I say yes! Lastly, I've added a new item to my fall wish list, an amazing velvet jacket like the one in the last picture, love that velvet makes you think of delicate and luxurious, and this jacket has an army inspiration in the button detailing to contrast this ideal.. Hope you like this post!

Let me know what you think!

Xo
Flor








Images from Style.com & Harper's Bazaar.com



4 comments:

  1. love love love these shots - great street style x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Stockholm has pretty amazing street-style!

      xo
      Flor

      Delete
  2. I like all the outfits, except the all whit woman's suit...she doesn't have a neck in that shot...it looks weird...the rest were awesome though!

    Oh well can't like them all.

    -Eric
    www.2selfish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get what you saying, but I love a monochrome look!

      Xo
      Flor

      Delete