Thursday, September 19, 2013

Alberta Ferretti


More about Fashion Week, but this time from Milan. If I thought I had liked the other Spring '14 collections, then I most say that I LOVED Alberta Ferretti's collection. It has enough of a peasant vibe without crossing to the costume side. The combination of bright colors with beautiful flower embroideries with touches of happiness and femininity, make for the perfect spring collection. I love that this collection is like effortlessly beautiful, detailed, but not complicated; she truly transmitted her inspiration of cultures shaped by the sunshine. Hope you like this post!

Let me know!

Xo,
Flor

Más sobre Fashion Week, pero esta vez nos dirigimos hacia Milan. Si pensaba que las otras colecciones Primavera '14 me habían gustado tengo que decir que me encantó la de Alberta Ferretti. Tiene mucho de campesina pero sin cruzar la linea hacia los disfraces. La combinación entre colores súper brillantes con bordados de flores y toques de alegría y lo femenino hacen para una colección ideal! Me encanta que la colección es como belleza no forzada, detallada pero no complicada. Su colección transmitió su inspiración perfectamente, culturas creadas alrededor del sol. ¡Espero que les guste este post!

¡Me dejan saber!

Xo,
Flor 









Photos from Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment