Thursday, October 10, 2013

Style Inspiration-Plaid


As I said a couple of days ago, one of my favorite fall trends is plaid. I really love that plaid is like a chameleon, you can style it anyway you want. Because it's a fall trend it's not only limited to sweaters, coats and jackets... you can sport it on a skirt, pants, bag or even a hat. I think the best way to draw style ideas is seeing how others styled the trend, so here are some pictures of different fashion week attendees sporting their best plaid ensemble. Hope you like this post!

Let me know what you think!

Xo,
flor

Como dije hace unos días en un post previo, uno de mis trends preferidos para otoño es el estampado escocés (plaid). Me encanta que este estampado es como un camaleón, lo puedes vestir de cualquier manera. El que sea una tendencia para otoño no significa que se limita a chaquetas, abrigos o suéteres... lo puedes usar en faldas, pantalones, sombreros o en carteras. Siempre he pensado que la mejor inspiración es esa de como otros llevan las tendencias. Espero que les guste el post.

¡Me dejan saber que les parece!

Xo,
Flor






Images from Style.com by Tommy Ton

1 comment:

  1. Hey! yes let's follow eachother, just follow me on GFC and bloglovin' and I will follow right back :)

    My blog - http://guesswhatfashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete