Sunday, November 24, 2013

Steals!








I have to admit that I'm quite the sale enthusiast, there's nothing better than finding that bag you've been eyeing for some time with a great discount! I don't necessarily wait for those incredible sales to begin looking at them, sometimes I'll look every week and other times every couple of months. Last night I was looking at some sales, because honestly it had been some time since the last time I did and found these incredible pieces.

I always try to invest in timeless pieces, even if it's on sale, I don't tend to go for super trendy high ticket items. Black sandals will always be in, and they are really versatile, so these B Brian Atwood ones are to invest in. A simple, no fuss, but super stylish black leather bag is one you'll surely keep for many years to come, I particularly love the gold hardware on this one.

I love boots in tans and browns, and these ones hit the mark, I particularly love the way they look from behind and the wrapping effect. Hope you enjoy these finds!

Let me know!

Xo,
Flor


 Tengo que admitir que me encantan los especiales, como cuando consigues esa cartera que llevas velando por meses con un tremendo descuento...nada mejor. No necesito esperar a las súper ventas para mirarlas, la verdad es que aveces las veo todas las semanas, mientras otras veces cada varios meses. Anoche me percate que hacia tiempo no visitaba los especiales, decidí mirarlos y encontré maravillas. 

Siempre prefiero invertir en piezas que nunca pasaran de moda como estas sandalias. Una cartera simple, de cuero negro la podrás usar por muchísimos años, esta de Marc Jacobs tiene el detalle dorado que le añade interés a ella. 

Cuando viene a botas me encantan cuando son en tonos marrón, y estas con dos tonos diferentes me han encantado. Espero que le guste mis escogidos.

¡Me dejan saber!

Xo,
Flor







6 comments:

  1. oh wow!!
    love love love them and checking them out now
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. black items are so, so nice

    lots of love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. total steals! xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete