Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Busy, Busy



Merry Christmas! I was supposed to put this post up yesterday, but the day was really crazy, too many Christmas preparations. I knew I had to do many errands yesterday, so I went for a really relax and comfortable look. This tweed-like jacket is super comfortable and looks great, I love its boho flair and that it adds a lot of color to any look. I kept everything else really simple, white top and ripped jeans, I don't get to use this jacket too often, so I wanted it to be the focus of the look! Hope you all have an amazing Christmas filled with family & friends!

Let me know what you think about this look!

Xo,
Flor 



¡Felicidades! Quería subir este post ayer pero fue un día muy largo preparando para Noche Buena. Ayer tenía muchas cosas que hacer por lo que decidí usar algo que me durara todo el día. Me encanta usar este jacket, es súper comodo y añade muchísimo color a cualquier look, el material es como tweed por lo que también añade textura. Casi nunca puedo usar este jacket por lo que decidí mantener el resto del look súper simple con un tope blanco y mahones. Espero que la pasen muy bien estas navidades con sus familiares y amigos.

Me dejan saber que les parece el look.

Xo,
Flor





Photos by rarod

Jacket: Zara, Top: Joe, Jeans: Levis, Shoes: Zodiac, Bag: Louis Vuitton, Shades: Karen Walker





4 comments: