Friday, January 17, 2014

Short Sleeves




I'm taking as much advantage as I can from the delicious weather we have right now in Puerto Rico, I'm moving in a couple of days to New York, so you can understand why I say this. Every time I wear this skirt I choose to let it be the statement piece, matching it with solid colors and only going for different textures to add a bit of interest. Yesterday was a super simple look, this black t-shirt has one of the best fits I every worn on a basic T-shirt and I think it's all about the sleeves. Hope you like this look!

Let me know what you think!

Xo,
Flor


He estado aprovechando al máximo los días precioso que estamos teniendo en Puerto Rico ya que en unos pocos días me estaré mudando a Nueva York. Siempre que uso esta falda decido dejarla ser la pieza importante en look, llevándola con colores solidos y solo escogiendo texturas diferentes para darle un toque. El look de ayer fue uno súper simple, decidí usar una blusa básica con la falda, las mangas cortas de la blusa hacen toda la diferencia entre una "t-shirt" común y corriente y esta. Espero que les guste este look.

Me dejan saber.

Xo,
Flor


Photos by rarod

Top: Banana Republic, Skirt: My Design, Shoes: Idore, Bag: Rag & Bone, Shades: Karen Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment