Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Red Touch




Good morning! My last two post have been definitely on the dressier side, so for this post I wanted to go for a casual look. When I saw this blouse I went crazy over it, so much so that I bought my mom the same one. The sheerness of this blouse makes the styling options endless, you can go for a super casual look like mine or pair with a great pencil skirt for a more polished look. I love being able to pull off simple looks that make a statement, even though the look is almost all-black the blouse really makes the different. Hope you have an amazing weekend & like this look!

Let me know what you think!

Xo,
Flor

¡Buenos días! Mis últimos post han sido un poco más en el lado de lo formal por lo que quise ir por uno casual para este post. Me volví loca con esta blusa desde el momento que la vi, me gustó tanto que  decidí regalarle una a mi mamá. El detalle transparente de la blusa le brinda muchísimas oportunidades de usar, puedes ir por un look casual o usarla con una falda tipo pencil para un look sofisticado. Aunque el look es casi todo negro el detalle de la flor y el rojo de la blusa hacen toda la diferencia. Espero que tengan un buen fin de semana y que les guste este look.

Me dejan saber que les parece.

Xo,
Flor

Photos by rarod 

Top: Zara, Jeans: Mango, Shoes: Calvin Klein, Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Shades: Karen Walker

9 comments:

  1. awesome outfit.

    Love
    xxxxxxxxx
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit!
    LOVE your sunnies
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your complete look, from the top to the shoes! Amazing top!!!! Love your shoes!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely check out your blog and leave you a comment so we can follow each other!

      Xo,
      Flor

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit!
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. those sunglasses are amazing! you look so natural, beautiful, really!!
    xx

    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete