Friday, January 18, 2013

A Jewelry Note


Lately all I've been wanting is gold chunky jewelry! I don't change my earrings or necklaces too often so, when I buy everyday jewelry I tend to go for rings and bracelets. I'm really in the multiple rings in a hand look but only when some of them are simple and others more exaggerated. I love finding rings that have some designs to them or that have stones.When it comes to bracelets I like to mix and match. I usually mix multiple thin bracelets with some more structured or larger ones, and I also tend to mix golden ones with silver ones. I really think that gold jewelry usually brings a look up a notch and it gives it an edgier but also organic look. I'm sharing some rings and bracelets I found on Shopbop, J.Crew, Anthropology and Saks. Hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think!


Gorjana- Raul for Gorjana Farrah Armor Ring (Shopbop)

Michael Kors Cocktail Ring (Shopbop)

A.L.C. Manacle Stacking Ring (Shopbop)

YSL Arty Ovale Ring/Bright Gold Tone (Saks)




Maison Martin Margela Flip Top Mirror Ring $378 (Saks)
Tom Binns Clash Studded Ring (Shopbop)

J. Crew Classic Link Bracelet 
Shashi Angie Bracelet (Shopbop)




Hammer Split Brass Cuff (Anthropologie) 


J. Crew Tortoise and Brass Link Bracelet

Tom Binns Small Ripped Edge Cuff (Shopbop)




No comments:

Post a Comment