Friday, January 18, 2013

Homemade Truffles

Chocolates, there's nothing that gets me more excited than dark chocolate truffles. I had dark chocolate caramel ganache left over from the cake I did a couple of days ago and decided to make more salted caramel and make my own truffles. The chocolate ganache is so decadent and full flavored, I used really good quality dark chocolate that makes anything taste like gold. I'm still trying to get my hands on anything salted caramel so it just seem ideal and quite simple make more sea salt caramel to use the ganache. This recipe could be perfect for a romantic or friendly valentines day...

Once I made the caramel and poured it on a loaf pan so I could have pretty nice bite of caramel. I placed it on the fridge for around 20 minutes so it would harden and be easier to cut and handle. Once I finished this step I dipped in the chocolate ganache and transferred them to a parchment paper and put them back in the fridge. They are delicious! You should definitely try them, find the recipe at http://www.marthastewart.com/332919/sweet-and-salty-cake and let me know about your results!

Enjoy & Bon Appetit!










1 comment:

  1. صورمشبات .مشبات . ديكورات مشبات .صورمشبات
    مشبات صور مشبات رخام وحجر اكبر موقع بالسعوديه
    http://mchabat.3abber.com/

    ReplyDelete