Saturday, January 19, 2013

Casual Saturday



Whoever said that wearing a white t-shirt meant being "under dressed" or "too plain". There's no doubt about it, t-shirts be it solid colors, graphic T's, fitted or loose are a closet staple! I love wearing white t-shirts and dressing them up or down; you can pair them with your favorite shorts and ballerinas and they're perfect for going out for coffee or you can wear them with a great pair of skinny jeans, pumps and accessories and it's perfect for a night on the town. When I find a T-shirt that I really like I usually buy more than one and sometimes buy them a size up to achieve a surfer chic look. I paired my new white T-shirt with a pair of skinny black jeans, platforms, and a simple modern gold necklace, it gives for a casual but stylish look. What really finishes the look is the necklace, it's really simple but very bold. BTW, this is my cat Mostachio.  Let me know what you think about the look!







No comments:

Post a Comment