Thursday, January 17, 2013

Safari Prints

Mixing prints is an ideal way of giving new life to your wardrobe. This shirt was actually meant for my brother, obviously is was too small and when I saw it I fell in love with its print. I kept the shirt not knowing when I would use it but determined to find a way. I used to wear this skirt with a basic black fitted t-shirt and one day I decided to try them together and loved it. I paired the look with my Calvin Klein sandals that go perfect with the look and used a vintage bag passed done to me by my mom. This look has a safari flair to it because of the printed skirt, gold accented Michael Kors leather belt and vintage bag but tuned down with the shirt. Let me know what you think about the look!!










Skirt: (old) XOXO, Top: Nono Maldonado, Bag: Vintage, Belt: Michael Kors,  Shoes: Calvin Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment