Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Vibrant Look

Today was such a beautiful sunny day that I decided to wear something that looked really fresh and vibrant. I chose these DKNY pants because of their vibrant green color and relaxed fit and decided to dress around them. I loved the combination with the white blouse, also the details of it added texture to the look.  When deciding on the shoes I went for these nude peep toe's to keep it simple and appropriate for daytime; another option could have been black pumps, but personally I thought that it made it look to serious. For the accessories I went for the red and white bracelets and the fringed purple clutch to add more color. I hope you enjoy the look and await your lovely comments.

Xo
Flor








Pants: DKNY, Blouse: Hale Bob, Bag: Tory Burch Shades: Tom Ford, 

No comments:

Post a Comment