Friday, February 15, 2013

Celebrating with stripes!



Today I celebrated a very special day, my grandmother's birthday & I'm sharing what I wore to the b-day celebration. It's no secret that I love black & white, and what I love almost as much... stripes! I cannot recall when my love affection when stripes began, but I'm seriously obsessed with them. With these Zara pants that I've already shown in another post (here), you come with a bang! They're wide, really long and the stripe pattern make them perfect to dress up or down while looking completely unique! For this occasion I decided to dress them more casual and opted for this Banana Republic fitted t-shirt, since I went simple with the t-shirt pairing it with this amazing necklace was a no brainer! The necklace worked perfectly because it played with the stripe pattern of the pants and it elongates the figure .  I hope you enjoy the look & await your lovely comments!

Xo
Flor








Pants: Zara, T-shirt: Banana Republic, Bag: Marc Jacobs, Shades: Tom Ford, Shoes: Christian Siriano, Rings: YSL, vintage

2 comments: