Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cozy

Finally, it rained! It hadn't rained for about 3 weeks give or take, and today a light rain graced our surroundings. I wasn't expecting to blog this look today, at all..., but it rained and got pretty cold outside so I thought that what I was initially going to post today would be sort of out of character. It was super pleasant outside, a light breeze was about and it felt really nice to be outside. I have a big love for oversized tops like this sweater, and when I'm not pairing them with shorts I always choose skinny jeans, to balance out the equation. I hadn't worn my moccasins in a long time but thought they would look great with this, and would tie in the comfy/laid back look and of course the fact that fringe is peeking in on the trend forecast was a total bonus. Let me know what you think about the look!


Xo
Flor







Jeans: Levis, Sweater: BCBG, Bag: Botkier, Shades: Tom Ford, Mocassins: Idore

No comments:

Post a Comment