Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cinched

'

I love doing the black & white combination, it can be so simple and say so much at the same time. The first time I wore this t-shirt I decided to play with the sketch detail and combined it with a striped A-line skirt for a super bold look (here), today I went for a more simple look and paired it with these skinny black jeans. I added this cover up for the unexpected twist it gave the look, it gave it a really feminine touch with its flowyness, cinched waist and beige old rose color. I love outfits that come across as simple, but well though of at the same time, this is a perfect example of what could've been just a jeans and t-shirt look taken 1000 notches up with this clever cover up. I like pairing my skinny black jeans with these booties or any black pumps because it elongates the figure, making you look like you have these amazing mile long legs.  Hope you liked the post!

Let me know what you think!

Xo
Flor









Cover up: Janet Paris, T-Shirt: Zara, Jeans: Mango, Booties: Calvin Klein, Bag: Marc Jacobs, Shades: Tom Ford, Rings: A.L.C. and YSL

11 comments: