Monday, April 29, 2013

Summer Essentials



Every time sumer comes around I immediately think I need a new swimsuit, I try to analyze the situation and make it seem a logical suggestion since I do wear them all year round... This here would be my ideal summer outfit for a nice day at the beach and walking around. I have such a soft spot for beautiful printed bikinis that this Zimmermann swimsuit would be a dream to own. When it comes to coverups I love wearing comfortable and loose, this Billabong poncho is the perfect option, besides that I'm seriously obsessed with ponchos, it's great that you get to cover up, but still show your bikini while rocking a surfer chic style. These oversized Karen Walker cat-eye shades are great way to avoid the sun and they're plastic so the salt water won't ruin them and they have an ideal color. I'm all about fringe and tassels right now, so these Zara sandals and this Tory Burch bag are perfect accessories for the summer in general and they have a killer boho/surfer chic style going for them. Finally, I'm not one to necessarily stock up on jewelry when I'm going to the beach so a simple long necklace is more than enough in my eyes, this Ippolita one is a great example. Can't wait for long summer days at the beach... What are your  plans for this summer?

Let me know what you think!

Xo
Flor





Billabong Coastal Clear
Zara Sandals with Tassels
Oasis Printed Bikini-Zimmermann
Karen Walker Cat-eye Shades
Ippolita Paillette Necklace
Robinson Mirrored Mini Bag-Tory Burch

3 comments:

  1. http://www.flirtydivatees.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aa wow, love all these ^^,

    if you like Fashion, traveling and inspiring photos come visit
    www.themichellec.blogspot.com

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! :)



    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete