Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Coachella Daydreaming


There's nothing I'd love more than to be at Coachella in a couple of days, but I wont... so heres to next year! Anyway, I can't help but thinking what I'd wear to the festival and everything I'm seeing isn't helping on distracting me. I went for a laid-back, super comfortable look with a chic bohemian flair that could take me from day to night. These mules may look uncomfortable, but the wide heels make them easy to manage in difficult terrains, I'd probably store some flats in my bag just in case, but at least pull off the look for some time. What would you rock for Coachella? Let me know what you think about the look!

Xo
Flor 










Blouse: Anne Tjar for Kenar, Shorts: Paris Blues, Mules: Idore, Hat: Volcom, Bag: Vintage, Shades: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment