Friday, April 5, 2013

Femininely Bold



I definitely have a thing for full skirts, so when I saw a preview of Prabal Gurung's collection for Target and saw this dress I fell for it and hard! It's the perfect combination of feminine and bold, you have a traditional very feminine silhouette combined with a strong apple red and black accents. I decided on adding the sash to accentuate the waist, with full skirts it's easy to look bigger than what you necessarily are, so accenting a small waist or giving the image of it is a must. The dress has such a flirty flair to it, I couldn't help myself on adding "rougher" accents to balance the equation out! Hope you liked the post! Let me know what you think!

Xo
Flor











Dress: Prabal Gurung for Target, Shoes: Calvin Klein, Bag: Rag & Bone, Shades: Tom Ford

1 comment: