Thursday, April 4, 2013

Blues & Whites


My parents bought this blouse in St. Thomas over  30 years ago and luckily for me my mom kept it and I happily took ownership of it! Its a bit big on me, but I absolutely love the batik print it has and the different tones of blue. The contrast of the tight skinny jeans with the loose blouse works wonders for an effortless look. I rolled up the sleeves not only for functional reasons ( so they wouldn't reach my elbows), but it adds to the beachy laid back look. For everyday looks I really prefer effortless styles, you know, you can really be yourself when you feel comfortable with what your wearing. I think it's a note to self to store things we really, really like, even though we don't wear them anymore... who knows you could pass it down to your children. Hope you liked the post! Let me know!

Xo
Flor 











Pants: 7 for All Mankind, Blouse: The Carib, Bag: Kate Spade, Shades: Tom Ford, Shoes: Zodiac

4 comments: