Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Geometrics


I have such a huge soft spot for geometric prints that I couldn't wait to post this look on the blog.When you have such a bold statement, like this skirt you can either go simple on the top or be really bold and add another print or use a bright color, yellow would be perfect! Today I really wanted to focus on the skirt and let it be the statement, so I paired it with a classic white button down blouse & cleverly added color with the orange of the sandals. I love that this skirt is simple in nature because it's an A-line, but it has a modern twist to it thanks to the print. This look would be perfect for a lunch meeting, a day at the office or meeting the in-laws for the very first time. Let me know what you think about the look!

Xo
Flor






Blouse: Ralph Lauren, Skirt: My own design, Shoes: Calvin Klein, Bag: Louis Vuitton, Shades: Tom Ford

9 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit! Love everything about it!! Following you Bloglovin and GFC:D!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look so bright!!!thnks for ur comment back!
    i already follow u on GFC,BLOGLOVIN,G+ AND TWITTER!!waiting for urs!
    kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. that skirt is gorgeous! love that it's your own design xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete