Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Graphic Print


Who said you can't look put together in shorts? I've never been one to think that shorts only work for a day at the beach, I think they work anytime you want them to. Usually, I try to find shorts that have a great print, don't get me wrong i love all shorts, but printed ones are my favorite. With this look I wanted to play with the graphic snake skin print and went for a safarish inspired look, using neutral tones and the big studded leather bag. Layering always adds interest and texture to a look, so I added this jacket which contrast well with the soft flowiness of the blouse. Dressing up shorts is really simple, just switch the t-shirt for a flowy blouse and add some sandals or platforms and you've got a super chic laid back look. Hope you like the look! Let me know!

Xo
Flor












Shorts: BCBG, Jacket: Zara, Blouse: Spense , Bag: Michael Kors, Shoes: Idore, Shades Tom Ford

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is SO perfect! I love the shorts! And the shoes, and the bag, and the jacket... haha you have very good taste. Fab blog :)

    Helen at http://uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete