Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cannes Red Carpet


We have learned to expect some of the most glamorous and show stopping looks from the Cannes Film Festival red carpet, this year left nothing to desire. It's no wonder we have such high expectations from this red carpet since this in one of the most renowned film festival in the world. I didn't go far from my black & white obsession, I'm sorry, but black & white is just so sophisticated! I must admit though, that my top favorite is Naomi Harris in this Calvin Klein dress, which is metallic, not black & white. This is without a doubt one of the most amazing dresses I've ever seen, it's figure hugging and it has a really modern and sophisticated/elegant combination, it's just amazing I don't think I can put it into words. 

Carolina Herrera makes some of the most recognizable dresses out there, she has such a signature that it's impossible not to recognize them on the red carpet. I love that this dress has a really bold and graphic touch, but the skirt is really the wow factor here. Ziyi Zhang, in Carolina Herrera, with Chanel jewels and a Jimmy Choo clutch.

This Burberry dress is the greatest example of looking sexy and still very classy. - Cara Delevingne in Burberry, with Chopard Jewels 


Emma Watson has one of my favorite styles to follow, she has a very fashion forward way of dressing. This Chanel gown is super modern, but still really classy and elegant, I also love that it looks young and fresh.  

Isla Fisher looked super refreshing in this Dolce & Gabbana Dress, it was definitely the perfect choice for during the day activities, and the red lips where the ideal compliment to this look. - Isla Fisher in Dolce & Gabbana Dress, Robert Vivier Shoes


What were your favorites looks?

Xo
Flor 

No comments:

Post a Comment