Saturday, May 18, 2013

Getting Fit for Summer





I've been an avid runner all my life, probably because I started playing soccer in second grade and didn't stop until a couple of years ago. Summer is right around the corner and this is the time where many start getting inspired to start exercising. Even though I love exercising, I have a lot of friends that aren't too fond of it and find it extremely difficult to start. A great way to get inspired is by buying new exercise clothing, shoes and accessories; whenever I buy a new running tank or pants I can't wait to use them. Being comfortable is key, especially with your shoes, it's important to find ones that fit really well and are appropriate for the type of exercise you'll be doing. Bright colors are a great option for running gear, if you'll be running at night it's extremely important to have reflectors in your gear, and now it's extremely easy to incorporate them without looking weird. You can find a number of options from the soles of your shoes to your cap, to special details in your pants. Exercise attire can be pretty pricey, but you can find great options at retail stores like Marshall's or at the brand outlets.

Hope you're inspired to start getting into a fitter you for this summer while looking stellar!

Xo
Flor


No comments:

Post a Comment