Friday, May 17, 2013

Uplifting


There's something about the color yellow that can make any day into a good day. As I was writing this post I couldn't help but to think about color psychology, in a marketing point of view yellow translates warmth, cheerfulness, and it's uplifting and illuminating; I think we all definitely need more yellow in our lives. I decided to pair the blouse with these white skinny's that compliment the white details of the print; adding another color in such a large amount would have resulted in drowning the yellow. Another great option for this blouse would have been wide leg jeans. Even though I wanted the blouse to be the primordial color I still wanted to add a bit more of color, so I went for this purplish-wine colored bag that works perfectly with the yellow. I definitely could have tackled the worst day with this bright look! Hope you like it!

Let me know.

Xo
Flor








Blouse: Cynthia Rowley, Pants: 7 for All Mankind, Clutch: Tory Burch, Shoes: Zodiac, Shades: Tom Ford

2 comments:

  1. I love yellow,is such an energetic color!
    New post
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete