Friday, June 14, 2013

Pom Poms & Colors




Keeping in tune with yesterday's line of thought of trying not to melt, today I sported a short dress, which I usually wear as a cover up, but opted to match with shorts for today. Summer dresses are always fun, you can choose them either really sophisticated or with a slightly bohemian/surfer flair. I decided on the belt to add some structure to the dress, it's like a sack inspired dress and for the beach it's perfect, but I wanted something more for today. I know I've said it like a million times, but neutral tone shoes are a great way to elongate the figure and when your pretty short, that's a super important must! The necklaces were the finishing touch in this look, they added a fun, different texture and a lot of color, and the bag is my favorite thing right now, so obsessed with the shape and neon trimmings! Hope you like this look!

Let me know!

Xo
Flor





Dress: Eivissa, Belt: Hobo, Bag: III Beca by Joy Gryson, Shades: Tom Ford, Shoes: Boutique 9

3 comments: