Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back to Basics- B&W


There are days when going back to basics is the best choice, I know we all have different basics and these are some of mine. I love black & white to the point that I have to remind myself that I can't live in black & white, and lately I've been succeeding, but today was just one of those day. I'm a huge black skinny jeans enthusiast, they still have the casual touch that jeans give any look, but by being black they automatically have an edgier style and aren't so much of the norm. I kept my look super laid back with this simple white top, but added my open toe booties, leather necklace and clutch to keep in with an edgier touch. What are your basics? Hope you like this look!

Let me know what you think!

Xo
Flor



Top: Issi, Jeans: Mango, Booties: Calvin Klein, Bag: Rag & Bone, Necklace: Michael Kors, Shades: Tom Ford 

No comments:

Post a Comment