Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Leopard Print Ballet Flats


I have to admit, a great pair of leopard print shoes are a must in my closet, they add an incredible amount of style to any look. I'm so obsessed with them that I'm still pretty bummed out that I missed on a great pair of Calvin Klein leopard print sandals that where in Marshalls a couple of weeks ago. I own a pair of leopard print loafers, that I probably use too much and you've seen already in some of my posts (here & here), but I have to say that I find ballerina flats to be more versatile than loafers. I know you can't exactly compare them because loafers have a masculine touch while ballerina flats are very feminine, but I've found that ballet flats have more styling options. I saw these incredible flats at Banana Republic and I automatically fell in love with them, they have endless styling opportunities, from a nice sunday dress to any kind of skinny jeans with a leather jacket. The price on these is great, but I found two more great options at even more affordable prices. Hope you like this post! 

Let me know!

Xo,
Flor



Tengo que admitir que un par de zapatos de print de leopardo son muy importantes en mi closet, le añaden muchísimo estilo a cualquier look. Este tipo de zapato me gusta tanto, que todavía estoy muy decepcionada que unas semanas atrás me perdí unas sandalias de este estampado Calvin Klein en Marshalls. Tengo unos mocasines de print de leopardo, que quizás uso demasiado y probablemente los han visto antes en el blog (aquí & aquí), pero tengo que admitir que encuentro que los "ballet flats" son más versátiles a la hora de usar. Encontré estos flats en Banana Republic y quedé loca, automáticamente pensé en todas las formas de llevarlas, desde un traje hasta pantalones skinny con un jacket de cuero. El precio es muy accesible, pero encontré dos opciones más con un precio mejor. ¡Espero que les guste este post!

Me dejan saber que les parece.

Xo,
Flor 



               Animal Print Ballet Flats-GAP                                           Animal Print Ballet Flats- Target

Obsessed with these glittery ones and these other ones also. 

2 comments:

  1. I love leopard print flats. I have one at home:-)

    hugs
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm in need of some ballet flats like these!

      Xo,
      Flor

      Delete