Thursday, June 12, 2014

Simplicity


After quite a long hiatus, I'm extremely happy and excited to be blogging again. I'm back in Puerto Rico for the summer and I'm enjoying every second of it. I spent the entire first week at the beach, it's crazy how much I missed it. I wanted to make this post all about the simplicity of Island living during the summer. You really don't need much to pull off a great boho-chic look, I've always thought that it's that effortless touch that makes any look stand out. 

Finding that great beach cover up is a must, if you can take it from early morning beach strolls to drinks at night, I think it's a winner! What I really love about this one is all the fringe it has and the subtle crochet-like details. I wore this look for a spontaneous trip to the beach, so I really wanted to go for a relaxed and easy going style, with just the key items. If I were to dress it up I'd go for cork wedges and a leather bucket bag. 

Hope you like this post & stay tuned for all that is to come!

Xo,
Flor 


Después de haber estado un largo tiempo sin poder escribir estoy súper emocionada de empezar a "blog" de nuevo. Estoy en Puerto Rico por el verano y aprovechando cada segundo, estuve toda mi primera semana en la playa, es increíble lo mucho que la extrañaba. Este post lo quise hacer sobre lo poco que se necesita durante el verano para crear un look boho-chic increíble. 

Encontrar un coverup es crucial para el verano, si lo puedes llevar de la playa a darte unos tragos, definitivamente, vale la pena. Lo más que me gusta de este coverup es todo el detalle de fringe que tiene y los detalles de croché. Usé este look para una ida espontánea para la playa y opté por uno bien simple, solo teniendo lo básico. Si fuese a vestir este look más iría por unas plataformas de corcho y un bucket bag de cuero. 

¡Espero que les guste este post! 

Xo,
Flor




Photos by rarod

Dress/Coverup: Eb & Live, Shades: Karen Walker, Panama Hat, Sandals: Sam Edelman


No comments:

Post a Comment