Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Red & Floral


 Taking one of my favorite spring trends, floral. There's something about floral patterns that seem really feminine and fresh, be it a literal floral pattern or a more graphic pattern. I've owned this skirt for some time now and every time I wear it I love it even more. This skirt is definitely a statement skirt; it's pattern, deep red color and fullness make it a complete statement. I decided to pair it with a white blouse that has simple details, so as to not take away from the skirt but still add interest and this big leather belt. This belt is a great closet must have, even though it's big and has a knot in the middle it adds style to the look but doesn't overwhelm it. I personally think that this look is perfect for an occasion where you want to look approachable but still show your personality. Let me know what you think about the look!

Xo
Flor






Skirt: French Connection, Blouse: Zara, Bag: DKNY, Shades: Tom Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment